a young doctor from
Australia, Sidney "I totally enjoyed doing 2 weeks of private spanish lessons with Nelida, and living with a nice family.
Nelida made the lessons entertaining at all times, as well as informative and worthwhile. I learned more than i ever expected in the 2 weeks"
Buenos Aires Centre:
Sarmiento 833 - 4th "B"
(between Esmeralda and Suipacha streets)
LEARN SPANISH IN ARGENTINA AT "BUENOS AIRES CENTRE"
Programs from 1 week to 48 weeks
Buenos Aires Centre is offering to the lovers of Tango a brief program of Intensive Spanish Language, Lunfardo and Tango Classes
What is included in this Program:
30 hours of Intensive Spanish, Trips taken together with your instructor, and a brief course about Lunfardo Tango
- Carlos Gardel´s Tomb at Chacarita Cementery
- Carlos Gardel House in Abasto
- The site of Café de Los Angelitos
- La Boca, San Telmo, Barracas, Parque Patricios, Pompeya neighborhoods
- Visits to the Manoblanca Museum, in Memorian of the "Porteno" poet Homero Manzi - Foro "Rincón de la Memoria", Caminito, etc.
- Downtown of Buenos Aires visiting corner of Corrientes and Esmeralda, known as the "Tango corner" places relating to Tango
- SADAIC Museum
- Café Tortoni and the Tango National Academy
- Casa del Teatro
- Visit to a famous "Milongas" with the tango teacher
- Complete Tango Course (Tango-Vals-Milonga) for 4 levels Beginner-Intermediate-Advanced, and Superior
Total Price per student USD 750 + Registration fee USD 100
Included in the Fees: Study Material-Visits to Milongas -Tango trips (not including transportation or tickets) -Transportation from Airport upon arrival
Starting dates: on the first Monday of each Month